This programme was established to assist the SMEs to elevate their business to the higher level. Being able to access the right type of financing at the right time allows the SMEs to invest, grow and create more business opportunities. A good understanding of the options available is an essential starting point and enables SMEs to select the type of financing that is right for their circumstances and plans.
The objective of this programme is to provide the advisory, consultation and linkage on the financing schemes and funds to the potential Halal companies.
Assist Halal certified companies in obtaining the appropriate financing facilities for the acquisition of fixed assets, working capital and other financing deemed beneficial for halal industry development.
- Halal certified by JAKIM or JAIN/MAIN
- Registered company under Companies Act 1965 with a valid business license.
- Minimum 3 years in operation.
- Sales turnover generated:
- Small: RM300,000 to less than RM15mil
- Medium: RM15 mil to not more than RM50 mil